Examinations : Examination Guidelines
- Theory and Practical examinations are conducted as per the University Calender.
- At the valuation centre the answer script are coded and are valued by the internal and external examiners (Double valuation).
- If the marks difference between two valuers more than 15, such scripts will be valued by the third examiners.
- The results are published within 15 to 20 days after the last examination as per the calendar.
- Provision for issue of Photo copies of Answer script.
- Provision is also being made for Challenge Valuation and Re-totaling.