Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (SSAHE) was established in 2005 as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. The IQAC has been constituted as per the recommendations of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). SSAHE instituted Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) to build and ensure a quality culture at the institution. The IQAC is meant to plan, guide and monitor Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) activities of the Institution. The IQAC is committed to channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of the institution towards academic excellence.
Goals of IQAC
- The primary objective of IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- It also promotes the measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Roles of IQAC
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- Ensuring the quality of academic and research programmes
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- Ensuring the credibility of evaluation procedures
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit (AAA) and its follow-up.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC
Quality Initiative of IQAC:
- Administration of feedback mechanism
- Open forum
- Feedback from Students
- Preparing Leadership skills among the management staff
- Regular meeting with extended IQAC Cell
- Organizing activities with a motto of “Quality in Higher Education”
- Liaison between students and maintenance office of the college to get infrastructural need met.
- Sharing of expertise on autonomy, curriculum, development, extension activities, framework of assessment and accreditation also on benchmarking of quality initiatives.
Minutes of the IQAC meetings : 2022-23
Minutes of the IQAC meetings : 2021-22
Minutes of the IQAC meetings : 2020-21
Minutes of the IQAC meetings : 2019-20
Minutes of the IQAC meetings : 2018-19
Minutes of the IQAC meetings : 2017-18
Minutes of the IQAC meetings : 2016-17
Minutes of the IQAC meetings : 2015-16
For contact :
Please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org