Placement training plays a major role in shaping up the career goals of students. It is the dream of every engineering student to get placed in a top organization visiting their campus for recruitment. Keeping this key aspect into consideration, it is realized that training is important for engineering students to enhance their employability skills and achieve good placement in various industries.
At present, the competition for employment is increasing every day and placement has become a challenging task. Training of students and equipping them with life skills has become an important responsibility of the institution. Along with technical expertise, development of a holistic personality is also necessary. To meet out these requirements, a fully fledged training cell is operating in our college to enhance the capabilities of engineering graduates on par with the industry standards.
Training and Placement Cell in the Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education plays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the institute. As there are large numbers of Engineering and Technology colleges coming up in India, the competition for employment is increasing every day and the job of placement is becoming a challenging one. A full pledged placement cell is functioning in the Academy with a full time placement officer. Our Training and Placement Office is performing the following activities:
- Arranging in plant training for students.
- Inviting various organizations for campus recruitment.
- In house training to suit various needs of industry.
“To emerge as a fine vertes for various industries to absorb technically completed fresh talents”
“To reduce the gap between industry needs and students skills, carrying out various value added training programmes.”
“To Facilitate students to equip with soft skills and aptitude skills and to proud them best possible opportunities to excel in their professional career”
Objectives. The prime objective of the Training Cell is
- To look for 100% employment for all students.
- To recognize the core competencies of the students.
- To train the students to meet the expectations of the industry through our Career Development Programmes.
- To build confidence in students and develop right attitude in them and
- To enhance their communication skills.
- Create awareness about “career planning" and "career mapping" among the students.
- Equip the student with life skills.
- Train the students on “Personality development".
- Organize Various Training Programmes to train the students in the areas of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal reasoning through the reputed external training organizations and in-house trainers.
- Train the students through Mock Interviews to perform well in the professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
- Train the students on group discussion techniques.
- Conduct online tests and written aptitude tests.
- Separate cell has been established with one full time Senior Professor in-charge for placement cell.
- Corporate recruitment data update.
- Guide students to approach companies.
- Survey on recruiters’ expectations from students.
- Feedback from employers of past batches.
- Alumni networking.
- Organizes training sessions on soft skill development.
Campus recruitment drives are undertaken by inviting companies from the private, public and government sectors to place Institute’s students at entry level managerial positions. Placement assistance is provided industry sector-wise as well as by functional area wise. For this purpose, the Academy has an active national and international placement cell which keeps continuous interaction with industry, business houses, multinationals and the public sector undertaking with a view to provide appropriate and timely career opportunities to its students.
Training & Placement Officer:
A full pledged placement cell is functioning in our Academy/college with a full time placement officer appointed by the Board of Management.
Dr. Ashok Mehatha
Mob : 9844132177
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com